Friday, October 22, 2010

Stop...Blog Time!

 “Why on earth do you have a blog when you know no one will read it?”
–Random Doc Troll

Why thank you pessimistic rhetorical question. You are super positive.

I’m making this blog because I have a hard time making videos during the school year and I don’t make videos about every thought I have. So I figured a blog was a good solution. It works for other YGO player, so I thought id give it a shot.

This is also for my more hardcore fans who actually care about my thoughts. I know you guys feel neglected. My bad.

So I will be posting all my random thoughts and deck ideas I don’t have fully completed yet. I don’t like to make videos unless my deck is perfect. I bet you didn’t know that becaues my decks are so baaad. Hahaha, just kidding. My decks are pro…cuz yu-gi-oh is so pro. Like Adam Corn…puhahahaha. What a jackass.

This blog is off to a bad start.

Peace off you smexy bitches. 

-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment